Video retrieval and breakdown by BetaM.
This video included in the 2004 Vivendi Universal Games Press Kit covers a build that is close to final, yet a few differences can be spotted.
- The life counter animation is different, and the counter itself is more to the right.
- Level music isn't muted in the Humiliskate intro.
- The rail before the second Humiliskate cutscene appears broken.
- Bees appear under the area where Cortex gets stung by bees.
- The camera is different in Cavern Catastrophe.
- There is no sound for sliding and grinding while Humiliskating.
- No Humiliskate particle effects
- The extending platform in Boiler Room Doom has different visuals.
- Colorful particles appear when the Rollerbrawl spawns.
- Rollerbrawl spawns on the ground instead of in the air.
- The game doesn't pause on the death fadeout (noticable at 2:44).