Video breakdown by BetaM.
This trailer was made and released much closer to release and contains gameplay closer to final. It was also included in Spyro: A Hero's Tail.
- The trailer contains multiple voicelines that don't appear in the final game, such as Cortex's "Don't touch me!" and "Will this suffering never end?".
- The camera in Cavern Catastrophe is different.
- The yellow gem is misplaced out of bounds.
- This cutscene uses Cortex's demo animation, yet contains natives from the final version's cutscene.
- The camera is not locked in the airship.
- Uka's eyes are misplaced.
- The crate layout is different, with random platforms around the area where the 3 switches are.
- Slip Slide Icecapades' long rail contains the green gem instead of the crystal.
- The purple gem is placed above a rock in the second part of the N.Sanity Island hub instead of at the puzzle in the back of the picture.
- The puzzle in the background grants the red gem instead of the purple gem.
- Gas pipes do not seem to activate during the character switching cutscene.
(Although, the player could have entered the cutscene through special means)
- The lighting of the textures in Boiler Room Doom is different.